Reviews (107)One of my fave sellers!! Packaged well!! Awesome descriptions, products are as expected. arrived fast and safe Great product. Great Seller! Packed tight and arrived safe and timely Great shape as described and arrived timely and packed great Very happy 😊 with my purchase. Exceptional packaging and the piece is pristine. Thank you love ,love, love my order. Arrived perfectly! Thanks! Very happy with the lids and they were beautifuly packed Tim and his wife are awesome! His show was one of the first I came across for vintage pyrex and I was very impressed with some of his finds. I purchased the Homestead pyrex casserole dish and 2 matching fridgees. All 3 are in great condition as described and shown. The fridgee lids are top notch! Packaging was great-double layers-and no way these dishes were going to break! Looking forward to seeing more cool finds! Bro…..The best one yet!!! So nice… the packaging was superb… the set is the best one I’ve ever seen!!! Everything is great… quick shipping… beautiful pieces…. Thank you Well packaged, arrived as described during show! Love this item. Thank you for completed my set. Wonderful to do business with. 😊 Well packaged and awesome product!