Reviews (731)All that was in the envelope was the packing receipt Thank you for messaging me and sad you left a review before seeing my reply. We will be issuing a new one. I received this item excited and I opened it finding out there is nothing in it. The seller was so kind helping me get another giveaway. Thank you guys! Great items and giveaways! Thank you for the awesome squishy!!! I love it thank you. you are awesome Packed well. Seller communicated updates throughout transaction. Would def buy from them again. Love it! Thank you! Great Seller! I love her !!!!! I loved the the bonus mochi thank you!!!You’re so kind. Thank you for shopping with us! Thank you so much I love it 🫶🏻🥹💗 Amazing squishys ! So worth it ! This is the cutest thing I have seen in a long time . I love Bigfoot ❤️ Ty for always being so kind. Sys Thank you so much for the givvy 🫶🏻 Arrived safe and sound. Thank you! My items arrived fast and were packaged with care! Will definitely buy from this seller again!!