Reviews (549)⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Fantastic seller! The cards arrived exactly as described, and the packing was excellent. Great deals, great cards, and an all-around smooth experience. I’ll definitely be back for more amazing deals! 🔥 Want let me give 10 stars! Always an amazing show, even greater human!🤙🤙🤙🤙 Did not show up said it was delivered never got it
William I appreciate the review, but USPS lost the package. You will be refunded via WN and now I have a 1 Star review. Just a fresh reminder that there’s good people in this world. Thank you for the panini points🤘🤝 Honest seller, Great Vibes, Perfect Shipping! Must follow and bookmark BigJam23! Thank you for the cards sir Super fast shipping thank you Thanks for the Jeanty GIVVY!! love the cards, thank you Cards received via rigid mailer without toploaders (3 cards) and all 3 are slightly bent. However, cards shipped in timely manner and as expected.I greatly appreciate your feedback and will certainly do better in the future. I would appreciate another opportunity to improve my services. Cards all look great!! Thank you!! Bigjam23 is a one of a kind seller with a positive attitude and welcoming atmosphere. This is where you’ll find amazing sports cards at the most fair prices. Do yourself a favor and bookmark the future shows or you’ll miss out on all the action🎥🍿 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ HEY-OHHHHH!!! GREAT SELLER!!! AWESOME GUY!!! One of the most honest streamers on the platform! Cards arrived quickly and safe. Thank you so much Big Jam 23 can’t wait for the next show 🙏 great streamer great breaks and singles lfg!!!!!!