Reviews (194)Best of the best! Amazing streamer, great cards and fast shipping Nice cards! Great show! Fast shipping!! Thanks! A+++++ seller and best cards around awesome show as always! thankyou My favorite show of the week! What can I say big poppa has done it again banger cards and slabs as usual and great shipping. Thanks yall I appreciate the professionalism every time!! A++++ seller and A+++++ cards Awesome show. Awesome cards. Fast, secure shipping. Thank you!!! awesome seller. had one slight issue and he immediately took care of it. thanks Everyone follow Bigpoppa_finds!! Honest seller, great shipping, one of the best in the hobby! Appreciate the work you put in to find us great cards. 5star seller Very nice cards BP & TY for the follow!! I really enjoyed your show and wish U the BEST! Fast shipping, great Seller! Always great shows and great buys! Great cards, great shipping and honest seller! Love buying in this room 5 🌟 great show. cant believe how fast my cards showed up! A+++ show! Amazing cards and even better seller