Reviews (735)Love the purchases and Love the stickers! Going on my VIP desk!! Great seller, quick delivery. Amazing inventory! Great seller. Will buy from again. What an awesome seller, they always have awesome figures, and a wonderful attitude. The Vintage figures were quickly shipped out, and packaged with so much care. I couldn't believe my surprise when I saw that they were all individually packaged in Moc Master clamshells, WOW! I'm blown away! one of the best vintage toysellers on Whatnot. thank you, Big Slick's Toyshelf Best packaging I have ever seen thank you awesome seller great toy selection❤️ Thank you great seller amazing packaging❤️ Awesome seller. Package was perfect 🙌 Very pleased with the giveaway. Great seller. Awsome seller amd person, great shows Great seller, figures as pictured and described, packed well and safely. Great buy!!! Very easy to work with great products! Great addition to my MOTU collection. Great packaging and fast shipping. Thank you Thanks for the deals buddy you’re the best! One of the best to do this.💯 Great Products, Awesome streams, Amazing Seller! BIGSLICKS TOY SHELF🫡 Exceptional seller and great guy! Great seller. NOW THAT'S HOW YOU PACK!! This guy is good!! Thank You
Well packaged for safe delivery Very happy with purchase. Great seller. Far price. Pleasure to buy from.