Reviews (408)These are the Best looking Military coins I've ever seen. Craptacular Deal! Great packaging. Great seller! Excellent items with great craftsmanship. Thank you and I'll be back. Package arrived safe and secure. So happy I won this auction, I didn't have it in my collection. Found there were only 6.36 million minted. Thanks 😊 great seller !! great attitude!! love the energy! can't wait to buy again! o yeah and loved my purchase Great seller great product
Awesome deals as always! Thanks! Fast shipping! Great products! Had a little issue, but the seller handled it very professionally. Thank you so much. best copper pours in town! love my big bar ! Great coin! Fast shipping! Such a good sport! I enjoyed him and his personality. Highly recommend. Great prices! Great products and pricing!
Thanks! awesome thank you very much great seller you guys The shiny 33oz are awesome! Keep them coming.
Great seller! Excellent communication, fast shipping, secure packaging, and everything arrived exactly as described. A smooth transaction from start to finish. Highly recommend, and I'd happily buy from this seller again!