Reviews (114)Awesome !!!! Love it !!!! Great price, super fast shipping, and everything arrived perfectly! Highly recommended! A+++++ Book was in bad shape. Better description would have helped.The photo of the Magazine clearly shows it's not in perfect condition and you bought it anyway, It's not brand new it's a magazine from 2003 what do you expect For the most part I was satisfied. It wasn't as pristine as I thought it could be but never the less I bought it for the subject matter. For the most part it was a pretty good pickup.You bought a used magazine from 1991 what do you expect the condition to be like, You can't just leave reviews like this and then at the end of your response say it was a good pickup Sweet Deal! Super fast shipping, definitely gonna have to check out more from this seller! Couldn't be happier with my purchase! Been looking for these for a hot minute. Great purchase best shipping of cars ive seen yetI greatly appreciate your review, I have so much packing materials just not enough inventory lol Safe packaging, friendly, great products Exactly as advertised and for an amazing price Great deal on the movies! Shipped to my door with no issues and packaged well thanks! Great deals and fast shipping. Quick shipping and arrived safely thanks! First Purchase Didn't Disappoint Great Selection Great Prices Fast Shipping Overall 5 Stars!! Great deal and fast shipping. Highly recommended seller. Great items fast shipment.
came in minty condition thank you so much The Truex Indy win is a great diecast. I absolutely love it great cars in excellent condition. thank uou