Reviews (274)Amazing host, make sure you jump in and support Tukka! Thanks for the free Erin! I know it came out of your pc and it’s much appreciated! Great streamer and fast shipping! Much love❤️ Great show great people ! Bigtukka is a great person , make sure yall check him out. Fast shipping and great packaging absolutely awesome!! not only got my card got a bonus card! highly recommended thank you very much! :) Tukka is a great person. Fast shipping and great packaging I'm completely satisfied! The cards came in fast and in great condition. Thank you so much!!! Am empty bubble mailer when buyers don't hit is crazy work! 😂 #FoolMeOnce I feel like for 18$ for a spot, a sticker or base cards should be sent out, seems to be the norm in every other break. was timely and nicely packaged Great seller, great breaks!! Little spendy for a one name spot break. But overall great Never have I had a seller ship literally nothing in the package😂 I know I didn’t hit but spending $20 to receive an empty package is bonkers. Empty bubble mailer received. Host mentioned he sends out empty bubble mailers to people if you only have one spot and don’t hit, but I had 4 spots. I wouldn’t care if he didn’t lie about it. I also wouldn’t have bought 4 spots fast delivery and no shipping damage Tukka ripped me off! Just kidding! haha. Tukka is the man! Beautiful cards, amazing deals, very nicely packaged and fast shipping, thank you! Highly recommended seller!