Reviews (43)Great breaker. Fun atmosphere. Fast shipping and cards well taken of. Highly recommended. Super fast shipping and super good packaging and the best deals on what not honestly Very well packed and shipped super fast Utmost care in packaging, sorted all cards, Big hit was secured extra! Thanks Big Will! Great seller package came thru fast Great card package was damaged but great card The BEST prices on Whatnot
you couldn't sleeve the rookies.? you toploaded one card and the same card i got again didn't even get a sleeve? I guess you picked the better of the two? but the penny sleeves or lack of. I got a rookie insert didn't get anything ? I appreciate sending be base cards. but rookies should be sleeved special inserts of rookies should get sure be sleeved . put two cards in one sleeve if your serious about counting pennys. or put a set price if that's why the lack of consideration. Awesome show and sick cards! Fast delivery and was packaged great! Great show with awesome vibes. Shipped fast and well packaged. Thank you