Reviews (177)⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Great seller! Everything arrived perfectly and exactly as expected. Always a great experience. Highly recommend! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Great seller! Everything arrived perfectly and exactly as expected. Always a great experience. Highly recommend! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Great seller! Everything arrived perfectly and exactly as expected. Always a great experience. Highly recommend! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Great seller! Everything arrived perfectly and exactly as expected. Always a great experience. Highly recommend! shipped quickly and as promised! Fast shipping and all real NeeDohs, kids love em! The show was great, peaceful buying atmosphere was nice. Would buy from her again :) Always a great show and great deal! Thank you so much Billie and family. 💙 Billie is such a pleasure to purchase from. Items arrived in perfect condition. Will definitely be back for more. Highly recommend this seller. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Got some awesome grabs for my grandkids. Thanks so much. Truly, a wonderful seller. You don’t find good people like this every day who are honest and who send you good quality packages. Highly recommend. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Truly, a wonderful seller. You don’t find good people like this every day who are honest and who send you good quality packages. Highly recommend. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Truly, a wonderful seller. You don’t find good people like this every day who are honest and who send you good quality packages. Highly recommend. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Truly, a wonderful seller. You don’t find good people like this every day who are honest and who send you good quality packages. Highly recommend. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Great seller and awesome items with great prices. And Billie is the sweetest, always so calm and nice in her shows. Best prices around. I will always come back. Have bought from her numerous times and loved everything and always packaged nicely. Thank you so much! excellent seller fast shipping came in a box so nothing was smushed . my children will be happy thank u billie Billie is the Sweetest with amazing deals on awesome goodies 🫶 thank you so much! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Always a great experience! Fast shipping, carefully packed, and quality items. Looking forward to my next purchase. Shipping was quick, items were packed with care in perfect condition. Seller has a great show, and great energy. Highly recommend. Shipping was quick, items were packed with care in perfect condition. Seller has a great show, and great energy. Highly recommend. Items arrived exactly as described, fast shipping, and nice products! The only feedback I have for seller is to check internet 🛜 connection before going live. The show got off without warning. I would order from this seller again though. Thank you. Great seller! All my items came wrapped with care thank you! Billie is the best, love her shows and prices. Great seller and very nice. Always a laid back, relaxing, fun time in her shows. Thank you so much! I really hate not giving someone 5 ⭐️ but I purchased a lot from her - 18 items to be exact. The box was not taped properly and because of that, I did not receive 4 of the items I purchased and 2 of the other items I received were damaged. I had to go further and reach out to Whatnot Support yesterday and they are refunding me for those items in less than 5 hours of me reaching out to them. Wonderful service Whatnot!!
I gave 3 stars because Whatnot Support was able to refund my money back so I didn’t lose out on my money.