Reviews (2,211)Thank you 🙏🏻 for all my beautiful items!! 💕 Highly recommended trustworthy seller, buy with confidence ❤️❤️ ROSE is my favorite seller on this platform! She has the best merchandise and is honest, has competitive prices, and fast shipping. Highly recommend Rose and her business! All items were in as described condition and were packaged well. Shipped fast. Would definitely buy from her again. Thank you!I appreciate you so much ❤️❤️🥰🙏 One of the very best sellers on this platform! Always beautiful merchandise and a great price. I am thrilled with my purchases and highly recommend purchasing from Mary! I will be for years to come! I appreciate you so much 🙏🥰❤️ I received 2 old tarnished long necklaces. A note in the box said, I did not close/clasp necklace so you could put the lock and key on it. There was no lock and key delivered, just two old tarnished necklaces worth nothing.Hello! Check your video receipt you bought a stainless steel necklace for the lock and key and it’s not tarnished it’s stainless steel, pls don’t ruin seller’s reputation because I’m not a bad seller . God bless you Absolutely gorgeous I will definitely be shopping here soon I really appreciate your review 🙏😍😍❤️ Great seller with great pieces! Thank you so much for all of my goodies! Love my LV lock with key and necklace. Thank you so much! I’m glad to hear that, I appreciate the review 🥰🥰🙏 I received the package today. Thank you so much. And for the free gift. 🥳💙🩷💜🥰 Love my Chanel dust bag and everything I have ever purchased from Mary! Thank you so much!!!Thank you sweet lady 🥰🥰❤️🙏 Another beautiful purchase from Rose! My LV St Cloud is beautiful. It arrived carefully packaged with the COA included. Thank you! Thank you sweet lady ❤️❤️🙏 Lock and key were bigger than expected but always great buys! My dear there’s only one size of lock and key , thank you for the review 🙏🥰 I absolutely love 💕 this seller. Thank you for my key and chain! Always the best items and trustworthy!! Cute! I use it as a belt. I love the extra chain the seller included with my purchase. Thank you!!
Absolutely gorgeous TYSM love 💕 Amazing Seller, so nice and very kind. Items are affordable. I love my purchased. Thank you always.Thank you always my dear ❤️🥰🙏 Am so in love with my lv dust bags , the lv lock and key and the lv box . Thank you so much . Thank you Miss dainel, I’m glad to hear this 🙏❤️❤️ Always good as usual. Thank you 😊 🙏🥰🥰 Thank you always dear Thank you so much LUV, LUV, LUV my charms! 🥰 They definitely put a huge smile on my face!
Just in case anyone is wondering, she is an AMAZING seller!!
Not only is she so kind and thoughtful, but she’s also an absolute joy to watch and purchase from. You can truly tell she cares about her customers and loves what she does. I’m already looking forward to my next purchase! ❤️