Reviews (711)beautiful as ever! very well packaged! highly recommend this seller! Beautiful and very well-made! Absolutely gorgeous items. I love them so much. I’ll definitely be buying again from this seller. ✨️Stunning pieces, that i am so proud to own! 😍 I love them! thank you so much!🥰✨️ recieved a gorgeous stone slice that I'll be incorporating into a necklace! it's beautiful! thank you so much! 💜 even more beautiful in person loved the givys and my 1st ever suncatcher is gorgeous and goes great in my study thank you the spider's were amazing. my giveaway were not included Packaged well and shipped fast. Absolutely amazing quality I loved all of my pieces and can’t wait to wear them! thank you for the lovely stickers Amazing stuff. Amazing seller. Great deals on beautiful things. Thank you again =^.^= Gorgeous, high quality items and the sweetest seller. Highly recommend!! Thank you! 💖 Thank you so much!! It’s so beautiful! I hung it up immediately!! Loved my order ! Ty ❤️ will definitely purchase again ! Everything is gorgeous, and seller packaged everything perfectly tysm 🧿🪬💙 got my spiritual guide today. Thank-you so much. this explains alot. Will follow your show!