Reviews (1,104)Great host! Great kids clothes! Thank you for adding socks for me too ;) Thank you and your welcome 💕 Perfect per usual Thank you for your purchases and support💕 Great quality and very quick delivery Thank you for your support and purchase. 💕 Love it all, will be ordering more for my grandson 😊Thank you for your purchase and support💕 Perfect!! Fast!!!Thank you for your purchase and support 💕 Such cute clothes will definitely be back!Thank you I’m glad you are happy. Would love to have you back. 💕 All high quality items. Very impressed. Will purchase for again. Thank you , I’m very happy that you like your items. 💕💕 Perfect!!! Thank you for your purchases and your support 💕 Great fines at great prices. I will be back for more!Looking forward to seeing you again, thank
You 💕 Love this seller!! Beautiful items! This is one of my favorite seller’s. She always has the cutest stuff. I will always buy from her. Thank you. Thank you for the kind words I appreciate you. Always love seeing you in the chat. 💕 I knew this was cute and was gonna be perfect for daycare. I couldn't have imagined how soft the blanket was. one of the best items I have purchased from whatnot. The seller is great and attentative and always does her best running requests once we ask for them. Definitely will shop on her platform more often than others. Awe you’re so sweet and thank you for the kind words. Thank you for your purchases and your support. Look forward to seeing you in the chat. I’m glad you liked your items. 💕 Wonderful items! Thank you! Purchased on the 17th arrived 18th. Expected delivery the 20th. Perfect condition. Thank you. So glad you are happy. Thank you and enjoy 💕 So happy with all of the items! Happy you are happy thank you and enjoy 💕 Very nice & got here quickly! 💜
Thank you for your support and purchase. Enjoy 💕