Reviews (841)thank you. Though I thought this ring was stainless steel, but it's not it's plastic, which is ok. I just figured jewelry from a company such as this would not have plastic jewelry. Amazing host and beautiful jewelry!! Can’t wait to buy more 🤩 Thanks for the wonderful bracelet and necklace set. Beautiful! Great items and great seller!
THE BEST SELLER ON THE APP HANDS DOWN!!🥹🥰 THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH FOR THE EXTRA GIFTS AND ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT! Love the birthday extras 🎉🎉☺️ Great show with great vibes. Rhonda has nice jewelry with a wide selection of pieces. She literally has everything. Shipping was fast and everything was well packaged. Love her! ♥️ Thank you for the beautiful pieces of jewelry and for the free gift. I love the nail tips. I bought a pink CZ necklace from her and I am so in love with it such great quality post of earrings were bent and did not fasten. I bent them back, but they continue to not center right. Didn't receive giveaway I'm sorry you didn't receive your giveaway. My side shows it was delivered today. Unfortunately, I don't have control over shipping once it's in USPS hands. I do have the ability to help find a resolution if you had given me the opportunity and reached out to me before leaving a review. Love all the jewelry I picked up. Rhonda is such a sweet host and her jewelry is great quality. Awesome seller! ♥️ Thanks so much for the beautiful pieces. Absolutely gorgeous jewelry! Love the green cross. And thank you for the givey bracelet. It fits perfectly and is beautiful. Wonderful seller and great quality jewelry. I highly recommend. Great seller - super friendly host and great show. Necklace is beautiful I can’t wait to give to my daughter ! Thank you !! Beautiful necklaces, thank you so much. Excellent quality jewelry. stone was beautiful but chain was tarnished.I'm sorry to see you're were not happy with your purchase. Would have loved the opportunity to make it right if you had reached out to let me know you were not satisfied with your purchase. Love every package I get from you, thank you for the free gift 🎁 Absolutely love this bracelet! I wear it every single day! ❤️🫶🏻 Love the quality and prices. I will be ordering again!!