Reviews (29)Absolutely amazing and beautiful sellers. I love love love all my products! My favorite is the pink bunny planter which im not using as a planter. I'm going to become a Mimi again the end of Dec/beginning of Jan 2027. That will be for baby girl..love 👶 ❤️ TYSM See yall soon. Thank you,Thank you sooo much love shopping with you 🤗🤗🤗 Thank you! Wonderful seller! Everything is always on point,Thank you so much Wonder place to purchase! Thanks for the order,and for the face mask 🤗 Everything was in good condition. Thank you. Also, thank you for a couple items that you add to the box too. That's so sweet on you. Thank you. Everything was perfect,Thank you so much Loved,loved everything thank you so much Everything was perfect,Thank you so much Fast shipping and I absolutely love my Gnome !!! Thank you guys ! Awesome got my package so fast.