Reviews (118)Fast shipping, great cards, and perfect packaging. Second time I bought from this guy and both have been perfect orders through and through! highly HIGHLY recommend! 🔥🔥🔥 Awesome seller! He was not able to find the original package I purchased off him at first, but he made up for it by sending me better cards!🔥 I highly recommend this seller, he gives crazy lots and nice deals. Thanks so much my man will definitely be back! 💯 Great seller cards are awesome. Card looks amazing
Fast shipping
Thanks Best place to buy cards. Love buying from this guy!!! 🤙🏼10 stars. Great packaging and fast shipping! Thank you Awesome seller and great cards!! Love his shows!!! He has a lot of really really good cards!! Awesome as usual. Thanks brother. Awesome seller and an awesome Whatnot show! Fast shipping, great communication, and the cards arrived exactly as described. Everything was in excellent condition and shipped securely in magnetic holders, which I really appreciated. You can tell this seller cares about protecting cards and providing a great experience. Smooth transaction from start to finish. Highly recommend and would definitely buy from again! 🔥🏈⚾🏀📦 Great seller fast shipping. Awesome cards The card was very very nice thank you and have a great weekend Fast shipping and nice packaging. Thx! everything arrived packaged well and in a timely fashion Great seller. Awesome show, will definitely be buying again!! Love my cards bro 😎