Reviews (250)Love everything Brooke! Ty so much! Hope to catch more of your shows! I'm going to miss you on the other chanel, you're the reason I started shopping there 🩷🎀 Aw thank you so much for the givvy, why am I so excited for these hair clips!!! I know, they're chocolate brown! lol🩷🎀 great jacket at great price Love my denim, thank you!! Thank u so much love every single piece🩷
Amazing seller. Highly recommended! Amazing quality items that great prices. Ships very fast. This seller is the best of the best. She is an amazing human being. She has beautiful clothes and ships very fast. Highly recommended. Love my new jeans! Perfect fit. Thanks Brooke! Love all my pieces. Thank you 💖 My items were perfect and shipped quickly! Amazing seller with the best taste!
Everything is outstanding and as described! I will be back and so excited for future shows! 💗 Beautiful pieces! As always! Tysm 💕 So glad Brooke is back with shows! Love my items! Best of the best! Seller is amazing, has amazing items and ships fast! Highly recommended!! Loved everything, like always 😍❤️. Love her shows ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Beautiful pieces, I love everything. Thank you as always 💕💕💕 Beautiful pieces and a great show! Thanks, Brooke! Highly recommend, amazing items that amazing prices, and a very extremely fast shipping!! Love everything thank you so much!!! Absolutely amazing seller! Best of the best. Amazing items at amazing prices. Thank you so much. I love everything. Highly recommended. the cutest, best quality items and the fastest shipping 🤍🤍🤍 tysm Items are stunning quality! Brooke is a fun and smart streamer who knows style and remembers her customers. More shows!