Reviews (538)Shipped protected and in good condition. Thank you. Purchased three cards from these guys. They shipped quick and the cards were packed very well. When I opened the cards up, I found that one of them had a noticeable mark likely from being bent at some point. The mark wasn’t visible in the stream. I sent them a message with a picture of the card and they were very apologetic and made it right immediately. It would have been very easy for them to ignore it, but they didn’t and I really appreciate that. They’re legit. Great cards packaged well thank you
Arrived fast, safely packed and as shown on screen. Smooth, simple transaction. A+ Thug Rose 🌹 Auto Card 🔥🔥🔥🔥 thank you 🙏🏽 and a free Tracy Cortez card love it Cool guys. Fair pricing , great customer service , and quick shipping. Much appreciated 🤘🏼 Best show for your UFC cards for sure! 10/10 sellers and shows. Amazing selection to choose from don’t sleep on the steals and deals! Card received as expected. First time buyer, would purchase again Great prices and fast shipping
Greats deals and cards were clean ! 🔥 Best place for UFC cards!
Highly recommend, will buy from this seller again. Well packaged and fast shipping! Buy from bkyser with confidence! Great sellers, cards arrived in tiptop shape!