Reviews (23,838)Can’t say enough good things about blackgoldcards… absolutely stellar!!! Do yourselves a favor and spend your time/money here! I thought i was receiving a sealed pack but it was just some base cards, condition of everything is great though. Hey. I didn’t hit shit. Not your fault. But don’t send me Topps base cards that were picked through without even a single decent name lmao. Send me a package with a post it note telling me to get fucked and a fart in it. Was a bag of base cards not an actual pack of cards Exceptional channel! I wasn’t so lucky in the breaks, but their high-quality giveaways definitely help with the sting :) A+ Thanks Great Transaction! A+ Thanks Great Transaction! Pack was shipped securely and quickly. Makes my kid’s day to rip a pack. Thank you. 🙏 The boys are back. Love this stream. Good deals and variety of product. Y'all are awesome! Thank you!! I received football cards instead of baseball cards? thanks for the giveaway, received a huge stack of football cards Protect the cards better!
Not impressed. 2 weeks to ship and multiple cards not top-loaded or even sleeved! The bare minimum Bought into a Baseball break and did not hit any cards which happens. I received a pack of base football cards as a consolation prize which was a nice gesture but way football cards for a baseball break?