Reviews (223)Very cute. But smaller than I thought. Thank you for sharing your feedback! We are sorry to hear that our 4.5oz candle was smaller than you anticipated. We always want our customers to feel confident in their purchases, so we try to list the exact weight on the product page to help with sizing. Because it is a smaller size, it makes a wonderful choice for trying out new scents, gifting, or scenting smaller spaces like bathrooms, bedrooms, or desks. If you are looking for a or a larger room, we would love to help you find one of our larger sizes. These wax melts are handmade, the aroma is so nice filtering through my home. Will be reordering definitely! I loved my givy 🥰💖 It was perfect 🤩❤️ Thank you very much 😍❤️ I am OBSESSED with every single sent I received. Thank you for sending me exactly what I was looking for! I’ll def be back for a huge order soon 🖤🐾 thank you again. such great packing and friendly wife and husband team. love the scents and how long they last ty for the opportunity to try these. took a sniff test of each one and wow so on point. now to decide what one to try first and report back. so glad you decided to do this Arrived in a timely manner. I can't wait until I get to try them out & see which one I like best. Thank you for making scent bundles for us to try. Scent beads are absolutely amazing!!!! As soon as i open my car door the smell comes rolling out, even after a long day of dragging the kiddos to and from all their sports practices!!! Perfectly packaged! Thank you! ☺️ Love this seller! Very nice items! ABSOLUTELY AMAZING..I WON A GIVEAWAY..I WAS SO SURPRISED AN DELIGHTED TO GET SO MANY SAMPLE PACKS..THE EVENING WALK IS MY NEW FAVORITE 😍. I LOVE AMBER SHES THE SWEETEST ..CANT WAIT TO ORDER AGAIN..LOVE THE WAX METS My candle arrived today! The temperature exceeded 100 degrees, 113 in a parking lot.
I really thought I would open a box of melted wax. It was wrapped in Mylar bubble wrap, placed in a gift box and put in the shipping box with Kraft paper filling. The candle is in perfect condition! Smells great too! wish I could rate more. never a disappointment in shipping and good smells. the cards also turned out great. Will be back for more Thank you so much for the givvy!! And then all the extras!! you went above and beyond!! thank you so much!! 😊 Great smelling candle. Packaged really well Smells great and packaging was professional. Thanks for the givey! Love these!!! Your jars, lids, candles are precious!!! I just lit one and smells so good… Doggone!! Thank you! I’ll be back. Love the beautiful candle I got!!! thx so much amber they both smell so good I appreciate ya 💖🫶🏻💖 y'all go support 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻