Reviews (65)I think it’s cool. I’ll probably give it to someone as a gift.z not really my style Very heavy duty bull horn workmanship is very good quality Awesome Bullcutter very thick blade thanks again great knives here everyone follow and bookmark and pick up a few Wow🚀 amazing quality, you can feel the weight and know its solid Love them all they came in quick they look sweet I’m satisfied. Dry cool chopper! Love it! Good looking knife thanks again Some of the best knives I've bought on here. The handle material on the knife is very sharp at the bottom. Otherwise this would be 5 stars very sharp nice quality at a good price. Beautiful knife. very solid piece. Top quality and fast shipping. Knives are 🔥!!!! Great deals, the quality of craftsmanship is exceptional. GREAT PRICES!!!!! Great packaging and everything as described!!! Definitely recommend 🔥🔥🔥 Everything delivered as shown and bought Thanks for the heat, safely shipped in protectors 🙏 bunch of 🔥 deals! Thanks 5 star seller. Great items for great prices. They were all packed safely and shipped quickly. Greatly appreciated. Great experience. Items were packaged and shipped as he said. Some nice pieces added to my collection. Thanks 🙏