Reviews (107)Wow, what amazing quality😍 I love both my orders and every item I picked from you! The books & cars I can’t wait for my little one’s birthday for him to have them! The vibes in your live are amazing, the songs the jokes are just everything as well as the time you spend going through all you have! What a beautiful soul, I’ll be back for more❤️ Love this beautiful lady!!! And all the baby clothes from her is so lovely 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Beautiful lady and amazing quality clothes Very good condition amazing seller. Fast delivery and such beautiful clothes recommend 100% ❤️ If I could give more stars I would beautiful item really pleased 5* Beautiful clothes highly recommend Amazing like always highly recommend Absolutely amazing as usual highly recommend buying from this amazing woman incredible seller, very friendly and such a vibe on live, love her! items were immaculate and exactly as shown, highly recommend this seller 100% xx Blackstarzbox is hands down one of THE best children’s clothes seller on this app. Every item is thoroughly checked, chosen and ADORED by her. Thank you so providing great quality items for our little ones! Nothing but motivation and vibes from her lives. The most beautiful soul ❤️❤️ One million percent recommend. Amazing items, so happy. Thank you!! beautiful item really pleased Loved my item and the giveaway item, Nana is a lovely woman, can’t recommend highly enough 💖 great items and a great seller Thank you so much for my items they were beautifully packaged and definitely recommend. Will be shopping again in the future 😍😍 Well packaged, shoes are awesome and 3 year old loves her book! The sweets did not last long, barely got a look in 😂