Reviews (61)Absolutely love my coffee grinder! It was large and an awkward shape, and I’m sure it wasn’t easy to wrap but Chelsi did an amazing job on the packaging and it arrived safe and sound. Also, thanks so much for the little extra, it made my day 🥹🤍 can’t wait to purchase from again! The frame is even more amazing in person! awesome merch. love everything. shows are a must see. Beautiful wall sconces in excellent condition!! Was in the post fast and was packed very well!! Thank you!!Thank you! Hope you enjoy them!! I love the corn pitcher!!! love my merch! her shows are great and very reasonable. customer for life. Excellent item and so well packed! Thanks trying to help her achieve 1000. the perfect. the best. she is fantastic in her presentation love her shows and her merchandise. quick and awesome packaging and shipping. will definitely buy more and wont miss a show. I am so smitten with this jar!! I love the look of it!! This arrived very fast and was packed very well! Love the items you sell! Thanks again!Thank you!! Glad you liked it! Hope to see you again!! love my purchase! Will always come back and shop with blackswanhouse! ♡ beautiful and perfect. very pleased love her merchandise!! I dont miss her shows cause I don't want to miss the good stuff and reasonable prices. blackswanhouse buyer for life! love her shows. great and reasonable merch. will definitely buy again Pretty platter!Glad you liked it! Hope to see you back soon! Thank you so much, it was wrapped perfectly. 😊You are so welcome!! Stop by again! I don’t even have words. This quilt is STUNNING I’m so happy you liked it!! I loved it too!! Thank you for stopping by in my show. It was a true honor! Thank you for the giveaway!You’re welcome! Come back to see me! Great new seller!!!Aww…. You too sweet! Thank you! 😊 love black swan shows. great variety. great prices. easy puck up perfect. Just what i neededThank you for your support!❤️❤️