Reviews (309)Another week, another shipment of claims. Wonderful as always. Thank you! Thanks for the hat chains and patches. Love them. I'm loving my Givy patches. they are a perfect pairing for a hat. can't wait to put it together. 🙌🏻 😊 Officially a patchoholic from this seller!!! Incredible sellers! Can’t recommend them enough. Love all the patches I received! Great prices and people! Thank you! Love them! Thank you. Looking forward to this week’s new batch. Wonderful sellers, great items, thanks so much😊 great seller ~ quality stuff Absolutely love my patches. I bought 400.00 worth. I am so happy with every single one . Ty so much , Hippie Thanks so much for the awesome hat patches, hats, DTF sheets, hat chains. Ensuring everything was packaged securely and delivery time was great, no long waits. ❤️ I really appreciate you sharing such a fun variety with us. I love checking out all the different designs and finding the perfect ones. It’s so sweet of you to offer so many fun and unique choices and offering to find/order specific patches that we ask for. I can't wait to start making my hats once i get settled in my new home. Thank you, Traci and Mr Walter! 🥰💕 Thank you so much for your kindness hope you had safe travels My grandkids help me open my orders as they are just as excited with the patches from this vendor. Thanks to this couple for helping us out. Packaged very well and I love the patches!! Thank you so much 😊 Will be shopping again
Great service and quality products. Best products and sellers. Always fast shipping. love my custom made patches!!! Great seller's!! love the patches. thank you. The greatest sellers! They’re kind, patient, great prices and products. They go above and beyond for their customers. They’re amazing! ♥️ Thanks for always helping me out! Yall had just what I needed and fast shipping!