Reviews (1,151)Love watching the show! Great couple! Absolutely love my laso! Super fast shipping and great quality! Great people to buy from for horse tack! They are very cordial folks! Glad I found them! I will continue to purchase from them! Products are as described! wonderful work on the headstall TJ. Thank you guys. I'll send a picture of it all set up! Exactly as described and a good price Always perfect orders woth fast shipping. Thank you guys SO MUCH! Everything is amazing as always 💜 Great show! Great products! Great prices! These bows are so beautiful! Thank You
Wonderful shop. one of my favs on WN I love blade and bridle. they are funny and helpful. everything i have gotten from them has been great quality. Love the keychains! I will definitely buy from them again! Great products! Always happy with these guys. The tack came in in excellent condition, was shipped and received very quick. I highly recommend this seller and will buy from them in the future when looking for tack! Amazing quality, slow shipping
Great quality, slow shipping
Amazing quality, but very, very slow shipping wonderful stickers! won one and they sent a second😁 items are in New condition as they were sold. JT and Beka are wonderful sellers. I'll be buying from them again. Always 5 start when dealing with B&B