Reviews (220)crazy good value lots! check it out Great Seller!!! -1stDaySports Sold me a damaged card and didn’t even respond, just declined the request. Been a supporter of his stream for a minute. Bought quite a bit from him but that means nothing I suppose. 🤷🏻 This seller is scammer I won a lot of cards in a box and received ONE card. BEWARE OF THIS SELLER WON'T SHIP GIVEAWAY U WIN OR CARDS U BUY 😞😔Bro, I literally messaged you abt this😭 I told u that the “lot of cards” was all base and that ten shipping label didn’t cover it so I sent you a good singe that is worth more than the base cards u were supposed to get Great shipping, and amazing deals. Love the lots Nice lot of cards! Thank you! Card made it through the mail.Great price.Thank you very much awesome job on the show will be back. Had amazing prices and very nice guy my package came in like 3 days shipped quickly thanks!! 🙏
thanks for the cards great seller Packaged perfectly for and shipped quickly. 💪🏽 Fast and Furious! Great shipping! apon receiving the order, I opened all lot bags and all cards have bent corners. literally ever single card. now I have to take time to try to straighten what I can. I did message the seller and they did respond You orders over 100 cards in bulk and in the show notes it says shipped as seen, I then respond to ur message 5 hours after u messaged me saying that I was sorry and trying to fix it and u still haven’t responded Great show and recieved my cards fast! Thanks again! Great deals, fast shipping!