Reviews (2,697)Blake is the man , gotta check out his shows it’s awesome Thanks for the awesome givvy I appreciate it! Very generous sleeve. Thank you for givvy Thanks for the awesome show and the great bag. I really appreciate it. Love the Fat Bast*** driver!!!
Fast shipping Love the putter, very fast shipping!! came in very fast and great deal shipping was lightning quick! great deal and fastest shipping ive ever gotten on a club Love the club and outstanding shipping Thanks for the great givvy! This show was dope, clearing out the overstock and unwanted clubs for garage sale prices. I picked some decent clubs but my favorite was a Cleveland mashie. I took it out yesterday and let’s just say good luck trying to get this thing out of my bag. You don’t have to spend hundreds of dollars for good clubs, sometimes it just takes 11 bucks. Thanks Blake Decent priced used golf bag!! Thanks Blake!! arrived a bit damaged, L shipping but still great Amazing quality golf ball brand new sleeve Received as shown. Quick shipping. I've never seen a club like it, but it's spoon perfect for my man cave