Reviews (42)Love all of her natural products I have gotten so far. Highly recommended seller orders are packaged and sent out the same day usually!! thank you for the givy! love them! The absolute sweetest soul and best handmade products!! Also my dog says the treats were the best!!!🫶🏻🌻 Thank you so much for the givvy! I absolutely loved the stickers! Amazing smelling soap, I highly recommend. Fast shipping and they smell so good ❤️ love all the products I have gotten from Kendra Thank you for the stickers! Blakeshillside has so many amazing natural items. I have tried so many and they all are life changing! Highly recommended! May God Bless you! Thank you so much for the giveaway! Love your shows! Highly recommend! May God Bless You! 🦅 Wonderful seller with amazing products. I highly recommend shopping with her. Thank you so much for my order. My wife loves the charcoal soap 🔥🔥🔥. We have not been disappointed in any products we purchased ty. I'll be back for more Everything smells wonderful! I slept with the Coconut Babe Tallow on last night and my face felt amazing this morning! ❤️ Great seller! loved my hand soap and the magnesium spray. Thank you! Thank you for the blessing (givey)! Amazing home made soaps. Definitely recommended seller for sure. Thank you so so much! I'll be back to try more of your products. keep on keeping on may God bless your business abundantly.