Reviews (5,032)If your smart you will find out all of the family members who are on this App. The family estate has some of the unique jewelry ever. I stalk all the shows.😝🤗 Thanks for great deals and sharing your treasures. Your packages always bring me joy. Some of these vintage and antique pieces I probably would have never been able to hold. Thanks and see you soon. Thank you!! Katg03 ✝️ 🫶 ✌️ Thank you, Diana. katg03 ✝️ 🫶 ✌️ Thank you for the awesome pieces, Diana. katg03 ✝️ 🫶 ✌️ Tysm Diana 🤩🤩🤩amazing goods! Had a small problem with my order but she helped me right away. I reached out because I had a couple of issues. Diane is the best and made it all right.
Diana, appreciate all the beautiful things!! tyty and thank you!!! the absolute cutest bracelet with turquoise hearts 14k beads lapis beads and tiny freshwater pearls. woe. BlancyDiana- book mark her shows!! tyty katg03 Adorable mother of pearl ring with flower turquoise and another interchangeable ring with 3 other stones. You have the best jewelry!! ty Diana appreciate it. Katg03 thank you, cute double necklace and won the givey. yay but it never came. maybe it was in a different bag🤷♀️it's all good no worries. Love u guys! Always so cool🤩 10 star rating! Diana you have the most beautiful pieces of vintage unique jewelry.
Tysm love all of my jewelry.🩷🌸 I absolutely love this set. I’m totally interacts and this is perfect for me. Thank you so much. I love it and I love your show Melynda Mundy.