Reviews (867)Awesome giveaway and streamer. The packaging was great! Another great experience from start to finish! weather , it's a purchase or a free giveaway, The room, the breaker, the energy, and the community are what make collecting on Whatnot so much fun. You can tell when someone genuinely has a passion for collecting, and that passion really comes through here. Great people, great vibes, and a room that makes you want to stick around and see what comes next.
If you’re into collecting, definitely give this room a follow and come hang out, you never know what you’ll find!
And shout-out to the person who originally sent me this way, @Braelonwhitfield_eth. He’s another collector/seller worth following if you’re building your Whatnot feed. 🫡🔥
Keep doing what you’re doing, this is what collecting is supposed to feel like! thank you for the bookmarker. great packaging and fast shipping 💯👍 Another great purchase that came in great condition. These guys never disappoint Great comics and a fun show !! Great comics and fun hosts. Absolutely love this room, their energy and spirit makes collecting a joy. They say if you collect what you love, then it’s all worth it, and the seller definitely makes it worth it! Great experience all around, hopefully they do nothing but continue to improve and grow! You know, whether it’s a givvy or a purchase, regardless I’m thankful. Never change and keep being genuine! 👏🏿
It Always cool finding other collectors who appreciate the hobby the same way. I’m a VeeFriends collector myself and love hunting down cards, pins, comics and all the little gems along the way. If you’re ever looking to add something to your collection, come hang out in one of my VeeFriends shows sometime, I’m always bringing something fun to the table. 📦🐈⬛️💣💥 thank you for the JLA membership card. great packaging and fast shipping 💯🔥👍 These are amazing!! Shipped and received perfectly!! Can’t wait to buy more from you. Amazing people and streamers! Some of my favorites on the app! Check them out! Great inventory and deals! 🙌🔥🫶🙏 thank you for the jsa identity card. great packaging and fast shipping 💯🔥👍 Missing two books… disappointing they don’t pay attention to winning bids… I noticed it during the live but figured they had some way to keep track.. apparently 2 did not exist. The order says 7 I know I’m missing books, only received 5. I absolutely love my bad seeds cover. Max and Joey were a nice and helpful. I even picked up a few Lobo comics too. I will definitely be buying from here again. Great people. A+++++ seller.