Reviews (121)Love the deals she gives and great service 🤗 Great host,fast shipping and good deals. Thank you. Thank you for everything 😊 🙏 The best on this app!! Cards are always as promised or better!
Thank you for the great deals and amazing finds!! Very nice seller and package in great condition thanks very much recommend this seller BEST STREAMER.!!! Everything arrived on-time and in perfect condition 👌 Thank you for the quick shipping. Got a great card for a great price. Everything arrived on-time and in perfect condition 👌 Thank you for yet another amazing stream! Everything arrived on-time and in perfect condition, by far best streamer ever!!! thank you for the deals and hanging out! Always glad to buy from this seller. Great seller, she goes over all conditions very well and prices are great. Will not be my last purchase! 10/10🌟 “ question mark ”
I think so!!!! She is a lovely person who goes out of her way to help collectors!!! 🤩 Hidden Gem! So helpful and fair. Cards are as promised or better. Really happy I found her!! One of the most genuine streamers on here. Selling cards for people to PC. As the hobby was intended. 10/10 content, person, and cards. Package was received empty in a us postal service bag “we sincerely regret the damage to your mail” Cards were in great shape and protected well! The streamer took the time to pick out so many cards for me that I was looking for. Went above and beyond. 10/10 would recommend. Great deals too.
Everything came on time and in great condition. The seller was super helpful I was able to find exactly what I needed. Will definitely buy from them again. Always has great cards for great prices and willing to help people with master sets and find whatever they need overall gem stream and seller the best!!!!!🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥