Reviews (64)Thank you so much for everyhing!! The seller is so fun to watch, this young man works hard, has a great personality not only selling but creating good relationships with his customers ,so generous and kind. 💞 As always, an amazing host with great deals! Everything was packaged so carefully and arrived safely. Always a fun time here! received 12 days after purchase (one box is still missing), items are amazing and were wrapped to ensure safety...nothing broken Amazing, I wasn’t expecting the zip lock of dense jade pendent to be so good in person😍😍 thank you so much😍😍😍 great amazing deal😍😍🤙🤙keep up the good work. Thank you so much, this was a beautiful bundle😍😍seller is a pleaser and will try to make anything wrong ..right if there is any and communication is top tier. Thank you 🌺🤙 Hard working seller, i got a lot of amazing beauties from this bundle and my Buddha was nicely wrap thank you so much. I love them all Love this seller!!!! Very eager to learn. Does right by his buyers. Never had any issues with product or shipping. Looking forward to future shows. Loved everything I received! Couldn't ask for better service Overall amazing shop here! Every box filled with extra freebies! Phenomenal seller and products!! 💖 One of my favorite experiences on WhatNot so far! This seller is soooooo generous and kind! I always have a smile on during his entire show and these boxes were STUFFED with goodies and freebies! Wonderful experience!! Would give more stars if there was a option.
I love everything ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Wow is all I have to say!!!! This was incredible! Blenard is
Hi father the most generous person I’ve ever met fabulous fantastic absolutely love my purchases. Will purchase again 10 times over you cannot go wrong.!! Great great packaging!!! 👍 Thank you
Love everything!! I am amazed at the thought put into my order. I am so thankful for everything I've been given and the I love it all!!! Thank you so much again for everything! Great seller! Amazing seller! He took the time to look for my request, so kind and generous, funny show and I love every single item I've received! He went above and beyond packaging my order and it got to me so quickly. Thank you for everything!!!!! I will be buying from him again! Good first show, had lots of laughs. He is very generous with giving extras, item for sale isn’t just one piece. Fast shipping too. Thank you for the deals. Great communication. You are an amazing young man. Keep up the dedication. Such a fun show with so many incredible pieces! There was such a great variety, and I loved everything I received plus more. Shipping was super fast, and everything arrived perfectly! Host is extremely generous and makes the show fun! Great deals. Some of the pieces in the bundle were great, some very heavily color treated and polymer filled. however quite a few arrived broken.
That said, the shipping was quick and the show was fun. I assume it was a shipping issue that caused the breakage, so I’d more carefully packed, this would be a great place to buy bundles of fun jewelry making items. Awesome first show! The bangles and charms are beautiful! This is one of the most amazing sellers on Whatnot. He is generous, kind, hard-working, so cool !!! He’s AWESOME