Reviews (53)Got amazing cooper necklace & bracelet super cute . Love fall items and she never disappoints on her beautiful jewelry 🤎🤍🤎Thank you for your continued support 😊🫶🏻
Look forward to chatting with you soon😊 Awesome seller! Love the mystery of it all! I absolutely love these mystery books! The book selections are fantastic and the descriptions make them so exciting. The tea and spoons are a delightful addition. Will definitely be ordering these again!Thank you so much! I’m glad they have a good home. Looking forward to chatting with you soon 😊 From jewelry to books, they have been my favorite things to wear and read. Fast shipping and good quality you can’t beat that! Thank you Blendy! You rock! Thank you for the great review! Hope to see you in my future shows😊 Awesome seller, very entertaining show and prompt delivery thank you so much!Thank you for the great review 😊 Absolutely love this Seller! My adorable shakers came in perfect condition! Thank you!Thank you for the great review! Your support is appreciated very much 😊 Great books. And good prices.
The most adorable mystery book packaging ever! Love them! Thank you! Awww☺️
Thank you so much for the review!!! Love that the pieces match each other. thank you!You’re most welcome! Thank you for the great review! Looking forward to seeing you soon ☺️ Amazing Item! Fast shipping-really fast. Great value. Excellent experience from start to finish!Thank you for the great review! Hope to see you in the next show😊 Sellers are amazing they are very honest and have amazing jewelry. I never had an issue any purchase. 10/10 on every thing I got. Thank you ☺️ love it 😍
Loved the short on the neck fall colors piece of jewelry that was accompanied with a nice freebie, a pair of earrings. Thank you for review and support! Hope to see you in next show😊 This was such a unique way to sell books. Loved the tea and the idea to wrap it to make it a fun mystery surprise. The book’s description fit the book perfectly. I got another awesome piece of jewelry. Very unique and for a more than fate price. A very nice piece of jewelry for a fantastic price. Between the shows Ive seen and the items I have bought everything has been perfect!! I absolutely love all of my items and they came as described! The show was an absolute treasure to watch! delivery arrived earlier than expectd 😊 thank you! Thank you for your kind review and support ☺️ Thank you I’m thankful for my giveyYou’re so very welcome ☺️ Love ❤️ the quality of my jewelry. Seller are amazing so friendly and reliable. Fast delivery. Thank you ☺️ Everything carefully packed for shipping! Also, when the post office lost a packaged, your prompt action and professionally handling of the situation was greatlyappreciated!! Will definitely buy from you again!!! Thank you Thank you for the review Pam! See you in the next show ☺️ Great products and show.
Thank you for your review and purchase ☺️ I was so excited to get my jewelry. So many cute pieces. There was a lot of silver pieces in the jar. Enjoy going thru them and can’t wait to wear them. Thank you ☺️ 10/10 Thank you! I’m so glad you are happy with your purchase ❤️