Reviews (179)Love it all thank you !!! And thank you for the extra goodies !!! Great shows ,great seller and fast shipping will be back!! You have the best deals on premium items on WhatNot! Great quality as well. Love all my purchases from you 🩷 Great items and quick delivery! Thanks amazing quality. brand new and shipped super quick ✨️ will be back for many more items ! I was extremely Happy with ALL the items I purchased, Will be back to another one of your shows. Thanks 😊 Thank you so much for the giveaway. I love it. Y’all are amazing. I loved every thing thank you Loved my package. Everything was so clean and smelled so good. Even the packing was amazing. Can’t wait to shop with you again! Thank you, great item, awesome price, super sweet seller! Thanks for the extras too!🙏 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. Another 5-Star Sale!! I literally look forward to your next show each time! Thank you for my awesome deals and super sweet Buyers Givey!! Love everything 🥰 Thanks! Beautiful piece! And, an extra surprise! Will definitely catch future shows 🙏❤️ Everything was perfect ❤️ Ty🫶everything as described !