Reviews (54)Sweet seller ...looking forward to using the stickers in my next lay out. Thanks 😊 Thank you! Love everything especially the curly Q. I love my book marks! thank you! Awesome! Thank you so much for your wonderful shows! 💯 WOW THAT'S ALL I CAN SAY ! Great products, good quality, great selection, always has something new, and quick shipping! Answers messages right away. Great customer service ! 💯 Will be a repeat customer! Thank you so much! The package was worth the wait, I’m sorry your post office was being a pain, though.
I’m so excited for all the possibilities for everything, my husband has already laid claim to the yellow and blue silk as they are his school colors! Affordable stickers and fast shipping Such a great variety of stickers. Thank you so much! thank you for the great selection of stickers!!! Great seller, friendly to everyone. Thanks! Great seller with fun items, thanks! such cute stickers plus some really fun extras from a givey! I'm so excited! Thank you 💜 I love the stickers and the hand written note!!!! Amazing quality of stone! Husband LOVES it. Stickers are GREAT quality and stic right on my iPad just as they were ordered for. Highly recommend seller~ stickers arrived perfect! love them all 🥰 & will definitely buy from again. such a sweet seller 🫶 Love my new stickers and I appreciate the extra ones! Thank you! So cute! Arrived in wonderful condition and shipping was FAST!