Reviews (1,214)Love them. Got nervous when I got the package. You were very nice about informing them not to crush or bend the package. Never fails with USPS. Although the package was bent the protection that was put inside the package was enough to ensure that they stayed in mint condition. Also the stickers were a plus! Thank you! Everything was excellent. Shipped incredibly fast, packaged with care. Everything looks great. Thank you! 🤩🤩🤩so beautiful poo and she make sure your pop wrap good 😌 The best packaging ever also had the cutest stickers on the boxes and always a happy with my order got it so fast even with the holiday. thank you I enjoyed the stream. Thank you Heather! Blessed with beauty packages are always top-notch. HEATHER wraps and wraps it takes forever to unwrap, but they’re always in great shape. Thank you for always protecting our pops.♥️ Safely packaged and came in a plastic protector. Great price. Friendly service
Ty for the stickers. My grandchildren love stickers great seller,great prices and has an awesome show! items were very well packed also! Great shipping, fast, Great seller I got my items just 4 days after I paid for them. They were so thoughtfully and carefully packaged and in great condition. I highly recommend this seller and hope to get more good deals in the future! 😃 Came in perfect thank you so much will for sure be ordering more. And thank you for the pictures as well my girlfriend loved all of them So many pops so little time luckily Blessed doing all the work. She's literally putting together bundles 4 U!!! Come get some!!! What an amazing seller. BLESSEDWITHBEAUTY4ASHES is blessing Whatnot with her style and grace and love 4 pops. Ask to see her PC, makes me drool with envy. Thanks Blessed, I will always catch your shows when ever I can! hip hip hooray, blessed saving my Funko life right now!!! Amazing seller! All items packaged perfectly and shipped super fast! One of most trusted Funko dealers on the web! Buy with confidence❤️ The wife loved them. thank you. all in great condition. The absolute best hostess! HOW HAPPY AM I? More than you can ever imagine with BLESSEDWITHBEAUTY4ASHES! Every pop is sold with pride and I have never laughed so hard during a stream before. 🔥🔥🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️❤️🔥💢❣️💕🥰😍💛❤️💚 If your looking for the good deals, the stellar steals, and gettin those FUNkOs on the good vibe check out this sellers show. Blessed doesn't mess around with the buyers like some sellers might, she loves these pops and sharing that love with sellers is her gift!!! Come get these blessings while they last!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -blessed-- 🙏🤟🤙😍🥰🤘🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🙏🙏🙏🤓😎🥸😅😂🤣😭🤤😏🙂↔️🙂↔️🙂↔️🙂↔️🙂↕️🙂↕️🙂↕️🫠🫠🫠☺️👿🤡👻💩🦁🐈🐰😡🐂💨💩🤬😤🙄🙂↔️😏😌☺️😊🤲👐👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏🤜🤛🫵🤘💅 Loved this! Thank you so much! Quality great, and better yet SPEEDY DELIVERY!! 🚚