Reviews (18)Great items as always. Thank you for the extras. Grandson says thank you, he loves the lizards. Recently came across @bleu_nightmare while looking for Halloween goodies. There were so many 3D printed items to choose from…truly awesome! Great host, awesome items, and amazing price. I will definitely return!! Thank you!! 🙌😊 great all around purchase ty If I could give 100 ⭐️⭐️⭐️ I would! She made me a plaque with my WN account 3d printed and I could have cried on how well she did! She will go out of her way to make the best for you!!! Thank you Thanks for the giveaway. Amazing products. Highly recommend you check out their show. Fast shipping!!!! AWESOME!!! Was very ecstatic when I received my order! Wonderful product, great seller, and fast shipping! I am a repeat orderer and will be back again. Thank you sooo much!!! Such an awesome show. Very accommodating. shipping extremely fast and the BEST packing of shipments i e ever seen THANK YOU I was amazed at the quality and care in packaging. Already have ordered again! Thank you! great seller awesome items fast shipping Thank you. I'm glad you like everything. thanks You're welcome. Thank you for supporting me.