Reviews (313)Love my pins!!! Arrived safely they are amazing! ❤️ Very nicely packaged. Thoughtful givys for those of us that love ephemera❤️ my federal glass bowl was in better condition than expected! I love this seller, she has fun doing what she does. Give her a follow.
You always have the most beautiful pieces of jewelry. Tysm 🫶🏻 great items in this order. look forward to shopping again. My items purchased were packed safe and secure. loved the show (live) as always. Thank You. Very happy with my items! Packaged well and arrived safely. Thank you! Christine is a great Whatnot seller!!! Received the vintage 1977 Charlie's Angels trading card as a giveaway. Thank you so much. I remember watching it as a kid. Anna (SnoopyCocoa) Thank you so much! Beautiful bundles and lovely givvy Thank you for the hug quality beads!! I love these treasures! There are some interesting pieces included that have my creativity going. Everything was metal or glass. Great seller and awesome jewelry!!! Tysm🫶🏻 fast shipping and great quality thank you! Beautiful brooch! Thank you for the givvy!! 🥰 Everything was gorgeous!! Thank you so much.