Reviews (1,147)Fast shipping. Great packaging! Great deals! Fast shipping! Thanks! Thank you! Always a great show 🫶🏻 packaged nicely and very fast
Great show and great host. Fast shipping and good deals Opening these boxes are like Christmas every time just love her show. Highly Recommend!!! Great Seller, so friendly and fantastic shows. Thank you so much for my order. My items arrived in perfect condition wrapped with extra care!! Thank you so much for the Glow in the dark Ghost and slinky givvy! I appreciate you! 🫶 10/10 Fast Shipping will be back to shop Perfect transaction! It’s adorable! Fast response everytime I reach out and very helpful when I have questions! Great prices and a great seller! Thank you for throwing in an extra item on all my purchases, so sweet! 😊 Thank you so much for the very cute ghost givvy 🤗 This spider is awesome, he has a really good squish!!! Very quick shipping, thank you 😊 Over the moon with the items! Shipping was quick! 5/5! I absolutely LOVE this vendor! 💕 She has the most amazing selection of authentic NeeDohs and squishies, and everything is always shipped so quickly! 📦✨
Her lives are honestly such a breath of fresh air — they’re always calm, peaceful, and enjoyable, with no screaming or chaos. 🥰 I’m so happy I came across her lives and found her shop! She’s truly one of my favorite vendors, and I highly recommend checking her out if you love NeeDohs and squishies! 💕🫶 way better than I expected! bigger than it looked on the live show & the perfect squish! (I got the smush mart cheese) Alway a pleasure doing business. Here shows are calm a peaceful. Her packages always show up on time and secure. No screaming is the best ever. Love everything! Awesome seller and shop! 🙂 Good show. Good prices. Thank you 😊