Reviews (14)The seller is kind and accomodating. All the items that I bought from her was excellent quality and I love that she puts efforts to give some freebies inside of my package. 🫶🏼🫶🏼Aww, thank you so much for your sweet review! 🥹 I’m so happy you loved everything and enjoyed the little freebies! I really appreciate your support and hope to see you again at my next show! 💗 Obsessed with my order!! 😍💕 Everything was exactly as described, packaged so nicely, and the FREEBIE was such a cute surprise!! 🐈🥹🎀 You can tell the seller really cares about their buyers. 10/10 experience, will definitely be shopping again! ✨🛍️💖I’m so happy you loved your order and the little freebie! Your support means so much to me, and I’d love to have you shop with me again! 💗 Perfect like always 🐱Thank youuu!! 🥹 You’re definitely one of my girls from day one! I appreciate you always! 💗 Excellent quality items and great service. I will definitely be buying from this Seller again. 5 stars like always. My favorite seller on whatnot! Everything came in flawless condition and very quickly. 100% would recommend purchasing. ❤️❤️❤️ I LOVE ❤️ each piece from this Seller! Wow, we couldn't wait for our package to arrive and are blown away by the quality and prices. I definitely recommend following and purchasing from this Seller. Thank you 💕 Absolute 5-star experience! 😍 The items arrived super fast, packed perfectly, and exceeded expectations. Adding the extra surprise freebie was such a sweet, thoughtful touch.
Loved your live stream energy and incredible vibe! Wishing you nothing but massive success with your shop—I’ll definitely be buying again! 🥰