Reviews (67)Great packaging of the plants! I was pleasantly surprised by the goodies from the giveaway!!!! Thank you for the bag of Leca ❤️❤️❤️! You have my business Arrived well packaged. What a nice buyers giveaway. Thank you so much. I love it all Awesome. Thank you!bloomingbacktomeplantsSeller
Thank you so much for your review! Beautiful plants and great packaging. Everything arrived on time.bloomingbacktomeplantsSeller
Thank you for your review! It means a lot that I get customers feedback. :) Beautiful plant!! Thank you for the sweet givvies!! We'll done! Beautiful plants as always. I love shopping with you. Thank you 🌺 Great interaction and plants 🪴 ❤️ Plant arrived beautifully as always. Fast shipping and packed with care. Thank you for another lovely plant added to my collection. See you at your next show 🫶🏽bloomingbacktomeplantsSeller
Anytime! That’s my favorite part is picking out new giveaways when I run out. Hopefully I’ll see you Sunday because I just restocked this week! :) Three of the five leaves are broken:( Stunning!!!! Pretty in person!!! Packaged with love. Arrived fast and seller had great communication! Received. Well packaged. Thank you Plants are beautiful! Thank you Crystal. Thank you so much! The plants are beautiful! Everything came in great, thank you 😊 Everything was wonderful as always 😊 the best seller on whatnot. She cares so much about her customers and providing well taken care of plants! bloomingbacktomeplantsSeller
Aww thank you! And definitely could t be truer, so stressful making sure everyone receives healthy plants but I guess it’s a rewarding type of stress lol Beautiful and healthy new babies! Thank you! Fast and secure shipping. Everything arrived in perfect condition. Perfect! Was packaged very carefully so they would not get messed up. Awesome seller!bloomingbacktomeplantsSeller
Thank you so much! I was so worried about the heat and the ferns making there way to everyone. What a relief. Thank you for your review! :) My items came well packaged and protected. They are healthy and beautiful. Thank you so much!!!bloomingbacktomeplantsSeller
So relieved to hear they arrived safely. This heat had me so worried. Thank you again for shopping with me! I had an amazing experience buying plants from this seller! Every plant arrived healthy, vibrant, and exactly as described. They were carefully packaged, so everything arrived in perfect condition. You can tell they truly care about their plants and take pride in what they do.bloomingbacktomeplantsSeller
🫶 Thank you so much!! I love seeing you pop in every week. Just hanging out or buying I always enjoy the company ;)