Reviews (486)Always packed great and delivered timely Such fun shows! Great hosts with great inventory! Thank you so much! Thank you so much!! Amazing Bags and Amazing Items Everyone!! I am so in love! Item was even better in person than what it looked like on screen, and that is hard to believe. It was well packaged, and it arrived quickly. Thank you so much! You are right on the bags being addicting… I will be back!
Thank you so much!! I love my blingy givvys ! You are the best!! Much appreciated! Awesome LF seller with the best shows! Thank you Carly! Always have a good time in your show! Absolutely love my givvy pens are my other obsession besides loungefly ty. Thank you so much! This was a very cool package! Great inventory, super fun shows! Great hosts!! Thank you so much!! 🫶🫶 Thank you ! Great show!!! Love my Pooh mini bag so much and my nbc pen!! You are so amazing! I love my bags! Thanks so much! It's gorgeous 😍 Thank You so much Ive been trying so long to get a dragon!! Amazing! Thank you! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️