Reviews (271)Such a sweet seller to add extra items to my order great service
Love my items, thank you so much!! 🤍 I love all my purchases. Fast shipping and excellent packaging. This little vigilante arrived today. It is perfect for my sunroom. Thank you. Absolutely love the themometer!!
Thank you!! Love all my goodies everything is always amazing!!! 🤩 All beautiful pieces as expected. Shipped and arrived timely. Great piece Stunning pieces. I keep coming back because her items are stunning. Fast shipping and great packaging. 10/10 The bird arrived safely! Excellent shop and great packing 🩵 This is adorable. I was having a hard time picking the color I loved the most She was so kind and switched it for me! Packed well and the cutest paper Absolutely 💯 LOVE! Thank youThank you for letting me know. I’m so happy you love your purchases🫶 Luv my purchases I’m so happy to hear that! Thank you for taking the time to let me know!! Love it all so much thank you! Thank you so much Jessica. I’m so glad you are happy with them. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review it really means a lot! I love adding these beautiful butter paddles to my collection… Ty ❤️You are so sweet and thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It means the world. Now I’ve gotta get me some more tallow!!