Reviews (654)always a fun show and great cards and deals, thanks again Arrived quickly and in great condition fast secure delivery!! absolute pleasure to work with and a highly recommended seller! Arrived quickly and in great condition Arrived quickly and in great condition never received Shows delivered on June 11th Had to pay an extra $7.72 shipping at the P.O. out of my pocket. Seller tried sending 2 slabs I had to pay extra 16$ for postage to recieved them He put .74 shipping on a huge bubble mailer and was about to make me pay 6.38 although I never got itShipping is calculated automatically. What do you mean I wanted you to pay more? Awesome Streamer with great deals!! thank you for the givvys bro I'll try and catch you on again and see what you got 😜 Not sure how I feel about the EMC slabs. May have overpaid on a couple. Arrived quickly and in great condition Great seller, quick and safe shipping on all cards.