Reviews (405)Awesome seller and always takes care of his customers. A must see show. Great show! The wheel is fun, lots of great slabs! Great show! I really like the Daredevil 1:100. Thank you for the fast shipping! Host is enjoyable and it’s always a good time in his shows
Plus he does have killer stuffs Thank you again. Great service and packing job. good dude great packaging Let me just say that this was the most fun I ever had on a stream! The spin for a slab game was so cool and every prize was worth it. The seller has a big heart and awesome energy!!! I will totally be back for another spin! This so much bro I love it 🔥🔥🔥 10/10 on everything brotha keep going bro 🙏🏼🔥 god bless bro Love the remark!!! Thanks for the fantastic streams and amazing deals. Keep doing you! Cant wait to buy more in the future Thanks for the double signed book! Thank you for the free givey! Thank you for for the amazing gift ♥️ A+++ Seller, very quick delivery thank you. Amazing Exceptional Awesome turnaround great condition thanks again. Love all my awesome books thank you my brother from another mother This was my first slab spin show in well over a year, and it couldn’t have gone any better. Somehow the universe was on my side because I landed every slab I was hoping for! Even beyond that, the wall was packed with great books. My collection has a pretty specific focus, and there were very few slabs I wouldn’t have been happy to own.
The prices were outstanding too. I easily saved $75-$100 compared to tracking these books down individually, and that made the experience even better. Everything was packaged with care, shipped quickly, and arrived in perfect condition.
Blue Keys Comics put on an awesome show with great value, great energy, and a fantastic selection. I’ll definitely be back for another spin show! awsome host great prices on merchandise great seller shipped fast and packed safely. thank you for the giveaway All around good time. Sozo and Blue were entertaining AND I won FIVE giveys! Sozo was also very accommodating with requests. I love my remarques and her sig is one of the best out there. Books arrived very clean and the cards came in sleeves. Packaging was as good as reported on other comments and ship time wasn't bad! Thanks!