Reviews (3,859)Thank you !!! Another great bundle to open.
Thank you so much for the givvy! My daughter LOVES the caterpie sticker, you are awesome! 💖 Yooo thank you for the givvy I appreciate it Thanks you for the givvy! Great experience as always! I got all my cards that were pulled which I'm super happy about as well as I got the awesome talk Toxtricity IR!!! thank you so much I love my cards and I appreciate it! undamaged and fast delivery Thank you so much for my givvy!! Very happy!!! Love this game. Awesome host, got to bring home some awesome cards ! Great item, fast shipment, good streamer! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ amazing seller as always! Not hits on the break so I got a random holo. It came in a penny sleeve and team bag, but no top loader so it was bent and damaged. Finished out the 30 pikachus off this break let’s go killer Stream killer vibes always thank you for the givy 🙏 killer Stream killer vibes always thank you for the givy 🙏 Don't stop being awesome 😎 wasn't what I expected in the order Awesome giveaway with fast and safe shipping! Thank you so much!!! Always a great time! Thanks for the cards, and getting a sticker of my favorite pokemon was a cool surprise!