Reviews (731)So very happy with EVERYTHING my Blueberry Kate makes and sends to me. There are so many miles between us and so many things I wish we could do…but this platform has helped two sisters lessen the miles and add to the memories. If there was a fan of mine, she is; and if I ever needed a friend, she was…if you need a fan or a friend, choose her…again and again. She doesn’t realize that she leaves everything better than she found it…esp my world One of the most talented women on this App!!!🙌🛍️her creativity is just beyond. Her pieces are durable & don’t fall apart. Very well-made!!! I’ve bought 5 hats & every one of them is made right. No problems. Thank you so much for the giveaway!! 🌈The bracelet is gorgeous!!! Always packaged well & fast mailing time!!! Can’t wait to see future shows! Bookmark this seller & watch her shows!!! Something for everyone! Love my turquoise peace sign necklace!!!!
Thank you!!!
❤️❤️❤️❤️ I love my beautiful hat. Blueberry Kate, you are truly an artist - so creative and I’m so grateful i was able to get this with hat. It’s one of a kind just like you 🥰 the sleeve extensions are very cute One of the best hat designers in the country! It is a treat to open a package from this woman! Thank you so much! Everything is beautiful and unique. Love it all! Love, love, love!!💕 can’t wait for my next purchase from you!!! Wow! OMG OMG OMG! I purchased a witch hat and it did NOT disappoint. Wow wow wow!!!! Blueberry Kate is extremely talented, honest and just a nice person. Her creations are one of kind and super high quality. I highly recommend!!!
Absolutely 💯 love my beautiful hats!!!!!🧢 tysm❤️🦋🌸 Love my Halloween bucket hat. So much fun to wear. Perfect hat like always! Blueberry Kate is such a lovely, talented and cute seller. Her shows are always calming, but fun! Don't miss out on the great and unique finds you will get with Blueberry Kate! Love my new hat as always. I am so glad I found Bluberry Kate . She makes me smile! Love all of my hats! You are an artist! Blessed to know you! Awesome seller!!! I love every hat I’ve bought, each are uniquely made with care!!!😘😘 I adore my Blueberry Kate givy headband!!!! Thank you!😘😘 Absolutely beautiful! Thank you for much. Your pieces are amazing. Look forward to more of your shows. 😍 I always love everything I get from this woman. She is absolutely stunning inside and out! Thank you so much as usual. It is beyond amazing! RUN don't walk to the show!! She has the best shipping, packaging, care, and items. Thank you.