Reviews (86)Perfectly packaged and accurate description. Love my pie platebluebonnet_and_poppy_coSeller
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! I am so glad everything arrived safely and that you're happy with your purchase! I hope to see you again soon! I love my plates and bowl. Stunning and great value ! bluebonnet_and_poppy_coSeller
I am so glad to hear everything arrived safely! I appreciate your purchases and hope to see you again soon! Excellent purchase. Professional level packingbluebonnet_and_poppy_coSeller
Thank you for supporting my shop Brandi! I am so glad everything is arriving safely! Looking forward to seeing you in future shows! always my favorite shop to shop from!bluebonnet_and_poppy_coSeller
Thanks again Melly! ❤️ Great show and host. Items were priced well. Shipped quickly and packaged really well. Arrived perfectly and as described. Thanks, Amber!bluebonnet_and_poppy_coSeller
Thank you Christina! I am so glad everything arrived safely! You’re the best! I love all of my little things!! bluebonnet_and_poppy_coSeller
Thanks for continuing to support my shop Alisa! ❤️ Thrilled with my purchase! Amber is SO sweet, has a great eye, and always a fun show! Highly recommend popping in for a show if you see her live! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️bluebonnet_and_poppy_coSeller
Thanks for coming to hang out in my show Steph! I'm so glad you're thrilled with your purchase! You're always welcome! Another beautiful haul from this seller. I love all the pieces and its always such a delight when I recieve them. A carefully curated shop!bluebonnet_and_poppy_coSeller
Thank you so much for the reviews! I am so glad you are enjoying your purchases! I love the products from this seller. They do a lot to show the true nature of then pieces that I know exactly what I am purchasing and the condition in which I am receiving it in. bluebonnet_and_poppy_coSeller
Thank you again for your purchase! Looking forward to seeing you in another show! Gah, I can’t believe I was able to get this BEAUTIFUL fairy lamp! Everything was packaged so beautifully! Amber’s shows are such a treat-filled with fun & so many beautiful pieces! You can absolutely see the care she puts into to everything: sourcing to packing. Make sure to catch one of her shows! bluebonnet_and_poppy_coSeller
Aww, thanks for leaving such a kind review Kaytie! I love every piece that I find and share with others. I am so happy that fairy lamp went to someone who appreciated it and I hope it brings all the cozy vibes! ❤️ Thank you very much! I love every piece!bluebonnet_and_poppy_coSeller
❤️❤️❤️ Thank you for your review! Appreciate you returning again to shop with me! Packed with love for sure! Thank you for working with me on these! I love them!!!bluebonnet_and_poppy_coSeller
Thanks again Alisa! I'm so glad you loved them as much as I did! Great sellerbluebonnet_and_poppy_coSeller
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! I appreciate it and your purchase so much! I hope to see you again! Very happy! Thank youbluebonnet_and_poppy_coSeller
Thank you for your review and purchase Gina! I hope to see you again! 😀 Quick delivery and in perfect condition! Thank you so much!bluebonnet_and_poppy_coSeller
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Caitlin! ❤️ I am glad to hear everything arrived safely! I hope to see you again! Beautiful things!! I’m so happy with all of it. Thank you for packing so well! bluebonnet_and_poppy_coSeller
Thank you for returning to my shop Alisa and for the review! I am happy to hear everything arrived safely! ❤️ Love it. 😍 bluebonnet_and_poppy_coSeller
Thank you for your review and your purchase Carol! I appreciate you! Cutest little thing lol. Great customer service and arrived safe and sound. Excellent condition and Excellent packaging. Bravo 👏 bluebonnet_and_poppy_coSeller
Thank you for stopping by the show Patty! I appreciate your purchase very much and am so happy to hear it arrived safely! Thank u so much!bluebonnet_and_poppy_coSeller
Thank you Tasha! I appreciate your business and hope to see you in future shows! She arrived perfectly packaged. She is beautiful. Thank you!! bluebonnet_and_poppy_coSeller
I am so happy you're order arrived safe and that you love it! I hope to see you in future shows! So beautiful and just as described! Packaged well too!bluebonnet_and_poppy_coSeller
Thank you for the review Hailie! I'm glad everything arrived safely and look forward to seeing you in future shows! Love the beautiful poppy card! I have the perfect little frame for it! Thank you! I look forward to bidfing on more of your auctions!bluebonnet_and_poppy_coSeller
Thank you for the review Patricia! I may be biased but I live the vintage poppy cards 😍. I hope to see you in future shows! Thank you so much! Everything packed very well and got here safely!bluebonnet_and_poppy_coSeller
Thank you for your review Alisa! I am so glad everything arrived safely and I appreciate you shopping with me! satisfied thank you bluebonnet_and_poppy_coSeller
Thank you for the review and for hanging out! I look forward to seeing you in a future show!