Reviews (5,687)Thank you for the giveaway! I dont mind buffalo nickels, what i mind is not being informed that they're all dateless, I'm not saying that it is but it most definitely seems rigged to be in favor of very specific folks in the chat im very thankful for the gold buck, unfortunately the post office bent the package and put a nasty crease in it.🥺 Hate buffalos, good show though
quick and easy, love it. . great show I got golf and few other great hits fast shipping and very nicely wrapped up Was missing 45 buffalos out of a 66 item order. Requested and was told to wait, then refunded for less than 1 spin. Had to go through support to receive my purchase. Would not recommend and will not be returning. Thank you for the giveaway! Your kindness is appreciated! Free gold is always a good! 👍🏻