Reviews (1,899)They failed to disclose the crease across the entire card that wasn't visible on camera. Thanks for the cards! And ASC packs! Awesome card and perfectly described! Once again BlueDitto has the fire! Thanks again guys and many more to come!! Cards were more damaged than described
One of my favorite seller! Absolutely recommend! Always a great experience with BlueDitto! I say this always but can't be stressed enough, I truly enjoy my Sunday morning with the guys. A++++ and 5 stars as always! Thanks again guys! Really good secured cards, he takes care for them
Great stream with a variety of single bangers and lots! Everything packed well and shipped on time. Thanks! Fast shipping and great cards! BlueDitto is the absolute best! These guys make it fun and seem to always have positive vibes! I bought a really awesome Rare card I needed for my pc and am very happy with the purchase! 5 stars and A+++++ Thanks dudes!! Thank you for the giveaway! Beware! Did the whole “cards are in great shape! NM” then half showed them in top loaders and sleeves. They arrived in Heavily Played and Damaged condition. Not trustworthy. Messaged and said the cards are not as you stated at all and I am returning them. Ignored. Will never buy from again. Very well packaged! Thanks again! my hitmonchan has arrived very happy with my order again thank you. Thanks for the cool shiny ✨ cards! Good variety! Get a new camera, every single card arrived in moderately played condition. I am sick to my stomach that I even bought these for what I did. Blocking and never buying from this stream again. Fast shipping! Thank you so much for the big givey! Awesome seller thank you for helping my son complete his 151 master set. Awesome cards like always!!! Very fast shipping every time. Thanks Blueditto you guys are great! A++++ Came packaged extremely well and safe! Would buy again!